We were all heartbroken when we heard on Sunday morning the news of the passing of our dear friend Andy Mulligan. Andy was a member of our executive for many years and also our county board delegate. He was well known for his friendly nature and his kind and thoughtful manner, and Shannon Gaels & Roscommon GAA were his passion.The club and community of Cortober have lost a great friend. We extend our deepest sympathy to his wife Ann, daughters Michelle & Andrea, son Michael, grandchildren and all the Mulligan and extended family. Our thoughts are with you at this time.
Andy funeral mass will take place on Tuesday 3rd in Drumlion Church at 1pm.
Shannon Gaels U.13 Division 2 team had a decisive win over St.Dominics on Thursday. Their next game will be on 19/8 against Elphin/Ballinameen.
The U.13 Division 4 team were beaten by Clann na nGael on Monday last and will play St.Brigids on Tuesday 3/8 at 7.30pm in Kiltoom.
Kilmore/Shannon Gaels U.15 Division 1 team will play Roscommon Gaels on Wednesday 4/8 at 7.30pm in Kilmore.
The U.15 Division 4 team had great wins over Strokestown on Sunday and St.Michaels/St.Ronans on Thursday last.
Congrats to our junior ladies on a hard fought win over Northern Harps last Monday
- U12 girls play Boyle in Croghan at 7:30pm on Sunday
- U13 Div 4 boys play St Brigids in Kiltoom on Tuesday at 7:30pm
- U15 Div 1 boys play Roscommon Gaels on Wednesday at 7:30 in Kilmore
- Adult men Strokestown on Saturday at 7pm in Croghan
- U13 Div 2 boys play Elphin/Ballinameen next Monday at 7:30pm, venue TBC